Match Preview: Hull 1-5 Brentford Predictions and Betting Tips, Championship
Tips & Predictions For Today, February 1, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 30
Match: 13:30 Hull – Brentford
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:5 WON!!!
- Only five other Championship clubs have picked up less points than Hull City across the last six league rounds (W2, L4), whilst no side has scored less goals across that time period (0.67 scored on average per game). The Yorkshire outfit remain outsiders here, and lost the only other home league game in which they started as a betting outsider this season.
- Worryingly for Hull, they have lost their last four competitive home fixtures at both half-time and full-time, trailing 1-0 at the break in each of those games. Hull’s last three competitive matches have also seen them lose by a one-goal margin.
- Brentford have the opportunity to put pressure on the top four with a win, and considering they possess the Championship’s best disciplinary record (34 yellow cards, one red), they should avoid a disciplinary slip-up here. Furthermore, they have won four of their last eight league fixtures (W4, D2, L2), and netted multiple goals in three of those wins.
- The visitors boast the division’s best away defence, conceding 0.8 goals on average per game, whilst scoring 1.27 on average themselves. Additionally, a majority of Brentford’s wins this league campaign have been obtained by multiple goals (9/14) – with five of those coming away.
- Players to watch: Jarrod Bowen (HUL) has been directly involved in more goals than any other player this Championship season (17 goals, five assists). Notably, six of those goals were match openers.
- Ollie Watkins (BRE) has scored five goals across his last six league outings. All five goals came in matches featuring over 3.5 goals, whilst three arrived in the final ten minutes.
- Stat attack: Hull have won the last four H2Hs held here, winning ‘to nil’ in three.
- Hull scored multiple goals in each of those four home H2Hs.
- The half-time result has been mirrored at full-time in Brentford’s last four away league games.
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022