Match Preview: Bayern Munich 3-2 Paderborn Predictions and Betting Tips, Bundesliga
Tips & Predictions For Today, February 21, 2020.
League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 23
Match: 20:30 Bayern Munich – Paderborn
Tip: Over 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:2 WON!!!
- Bayern Munich should be confident here considering that they are unbeaten in their last 23 games against sides sitting bottom of the Bundesliga (W20, D3), including a 3-2 win versus Paderborn in the reverse fixture. Bayern are also on an eight-game unbeaten top-flight run (W7, D1), which saw them net first in the last six wins, and score three goals within the opening 30 minutes in each of the previous two victories.
- At home, the hosts are now unbeaten in four league games (W3, D1), keeping a clean sheet in three. However, they did concede within the first half-hour in the last two Bundesliga home games where they didn’t register a clean sheet.
- Paderborn travel here with just one win from their last five Bundesliga fixtures (D1, L3), after conceding the opener in three of those matches, and shipping three consecutive goals on two occasions.
- However, the visitors have lost only one of their last five away league games (W2, D2), netting the opener in three. Notably, Paderborn have been slow to start, and have failed to score before half-time in seven of their last eight Bundesliga road trips. In fact, every away league game this season has seen Paderborn fail to score in at least one half.
- Players to watch: Robert Lewandowski has opened the scoring for Bayern within ten minutes in the last three league games he’s found the net.
- Klaus Gjasula scored Paderborn’s last away goal. Both of his Bundesliga goals have come beyond the hour mark.
- Stat attack: Bayern have scored first in only two of the six Bundesliga home games this term that witnessed both teams score (W3, D1, L2).
- There’s been at least one goal after the 80th minute in four of Paderborn’s previous five Bundesliga away games.
- Paderborn have lost all six previous competitive H2Hs, with five arriving by at least a four-goal losing margin.
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022