Match Preview: Bayer Leverkusen 4-0 Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions and Betting Tips, Bundesliga
Tips & Predictions For Today, March 7, 2020.
League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 25
Match: 15:30 Bayer Leverkusen – Eintracht Frankfurt
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
- With a 3-1 cup win in midweek, Bayer Leverkusen have now won seven of their last eight competitive games (D1). Nine of Leverkusen’s 11 competitive matches this calendar year have now seen both teams score, with six also seeing them net at least three goals.
- The hosts have won 50% of their home league games this term (W6, D4, L2), although they’ve managed to score an average of just 1.75 goals per Bundesliga game here. Still, their defence is one of the division’s strongest at home (1.08 conceded per match), and Leverkusen have trailed just once here at half-time this league campaign (HT: W4, D7, L1).
- Eintracht Frankfurt sit bottom of the Bundesliga away table (W2, D1, L8), after netting a joint league-low 1.0 goals per road trip. They have, however, picked up more than half of their away points across their last three away league games (W1, D1, L1), whilst another glimmer of hope is that six of their eight away league defeats have come by just a slim one-goal margin.
- However, the visitors remain the only Bundesliga club without an away clean sheet this season, and have lost by at least a three-goal margin in their last four visits here. If Frankfurt are to end that H2H hoodoo, expect action after half-time – nine of their 11 away league goals came during the second half.
- Players to watch: Leverkusen have won every game Kai Havertz has scored in this season (W8 – in all competitions). Meanwhile, Gonçalo Paciência has been Frankfurt’s last goalscorer in five of the six Bundesliga games he’s scored in this term.
- Stat attack: The opener was scored from the 15th-30th minute in three of Leverkusen’s last four competitive home games.
- Of Frankfurt’s away league games this season, 72.73% have seen both teams score.
- Across 70 previous H2Hs, there’s never been a goalless draw.
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022