Match Preview: Vitebsk 2-3 Slavia Mozyr Predictions and Betting Tips, Vysshaya Liga
Tips & Predictions For Today, May 3, 2020.
League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 7
Match: 14:00 Vitebsk – Slavia Mozyr
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:3 WON!!!
- FC Vitebsk have strung together a better six-game start than last term, largely down to solid defending. In fact they are yet to concede here this term, winning both games by a 1-0 scoreline. That said, no Vitebsk player has scored from open play here, with both goals coming from either a penalty or an own goal.
- Whilst none of Vitebsk’s six league games have produced over 2.5 goals (1.5 goals on average per match), cards could feature prominently – there’s been 14 yellow cards and three reds shown across Vitebsk’s two home league games this term.
- In contrast to their goal-shy hosts, a league-high five of Slavia Mozyr’s six matches have featured both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals (2.83 on average per match); including over 1.5 second-half goals in all three away league games.
- Sitting just above the relegation zone, Slavia have been relegated/promoted in four of their last seven seasons and may well be short on confidence following their semi-final cup exit in midweek at BATE (2-0, L/L HT/FT). Although yet to draw on the road this league campaign (W1, L2), all three of Slavia’s away games were level at half-time.
- Players to watch: No current Vitebsk player has scored at home since Anton Matveenko in September – his last two goals featured in wins ‘to nil’.
- Maksim Sluysar scored in both halves of Slavia’s 2019/20 cup triumph over Vitebsk, making him the top scorer in this fixture of players still at the club.
- Stat attack: Vitebsk have won just 30% of the last ten home league games in which they started as favourites (W3, D4, L3).
- There’s been a goal after the 75th minute in Slavia’s previous five away league games.
- Vitebsk manager Sergey Yasinki is unbeaten in six of his eight career H2Hs versus Slavia (W4, D2, L2) – only two of those games saw both teams score.
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022