Match Preview: Sangju Sangmu 2-0 Busan Prediction and Betting Tips 09.08.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, August 9, 2020.
League: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 15
Match: 11:00 Sangju Sangmu – Busan
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
- After a run of six K-League 1 (KL1) matches featuring two goals or less, Sangju Sangmu have seen their last two league fixtures produce an average of 5.00 goals per game. It also means they’ve failed to win any of their last four KL1 contests to feature over 2.5 goals (D1, L3).
- Sangmu have drawn just one of their last 17 KL1 home clashes (W11, D1, L5). They’ve also opened the scoring in their last four here, with the last three all witnessing a red card. Furthermore, three of their previous four home league losses have seen them concede 3+ goals.
- Busan IPark are on a three-match losing streak in all competitions, conceding in the 70th minute or later in all three. They’ve scored just one KL1 goal all season inside the opening 30 minutes, whilst the last 30 minutes of their games have produced an average of 1.43 goals per game.
- Scoring the opening goal in five of their seven away battles in all competitions this season is a boost for Busan. However, they’ve conceded the most KL1 away goals in the league. Their six KL1 away clashes have produced an average of 3.00 goals per game, but only once have they been winning a KL1 away fixture at half-time.
- Players to watch: Kang Sang-Woo has five goals in Sangmu’s previous six matches, including four goals after the 75th minute.
- Meanwhile, Lee Dong-Jun netted an away brace in the only KL1 match Busan have won this season when outsiders (D3, L4).
- Stat attack: Sangmu have scored 70.59% of their KL1 goals in the second half.
- Busan have scored a first-half penalty in the last two H2H meetings.
- The previous five H2H encounters have produced four red cards.
|Head-to-head matches: SANGJU SANGMU – BUSAN|
|06.06.20||KL1||Busan||Sangju Sangmu||1 : 1|
|26.11.17||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Busan||1 : 1 (0 : 1)|
|22.11.17||KL1||Busan||Sangju Sangmu||0 : 1|
|02.11.14||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Busan||2 : 3|
|01.10.14||KL1||Busan||Sangju Sangmu||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Osasuna - Cadiz CF Predictions and Betting Tips 20.08.2022
Match Preview: Lyon - Troyes Predictions and Betting Tips 19.08.2022
Match Preview: Ferencvaros - Shamrock Rovers Predictions and Betting Tips 18.08.2022
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022