Match Preview: Wolves 1-3 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips 21.09.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, September 21, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 2
Match: 20:15 Wolves – Manchester City
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
- Wolverhampton Wanderers got off to a flying start in the Premier League (PL), and are now looking for their third straight H2H win against Manchester City. Wolves netted four goals in the 80th minute or later across the two meetings last season, while City were awarded six yellow cards and a red card in comparison to the two yellows Wolves picked up.
- Two goals within six minutes gave Wolves their opening day win, in what was the earliest any team has netted twice in a PL opener. However Wolves usually finish strongly too, and they possessed the third-best PL second-half record last season (W18, D17, L3). Notably, a recent 1-0 cup defeat at home extended a trend from last term, which saw just one or neither team score in the last ten competitive matches played at Molineux.
- City have a tricky start to their PL campaign here, and they actually won just 57.89% of their PL away matches entered as favourites last season. One draw from 19 away matches last term was a joint-league low (W11, L7), and 3.53 total goals on average across those games underlined the entertainment value.
- If City do win, they usually do it in style and covered a -1.5 handicap in 20 of their 26 PL wins last season. Furthermore, in six of their previous seven PL wins they covered a -3.5 handicap! Of those six victories, they scored at least two goals in both halves in five.
- Players to watch: Raúl Jiménez scored in Wolves’ opener, and grabbed one goal and three assists across two PL H2Hs last season. Meanwhile, Raheem Sterling (MCI) scored twice in this fixture last season, and his 14 PL away goals were the most of any player.
- Hot stat: Across two PL seasons since promotion in 2018, Wolves have won 15 of the 16 home matches where they scored the first goal.
|Head-to-head matches: WOLVES – MANCHESTER CITY|
|27.12.19||PL||Wolves||Manchester City||3 : 2|
|06.10.19||PL||Manchester City||Wolves||0 : 2|
|20.07.19||AT||Wolves||Manchester City||1 : 0
(0 : 0)
|14.01.19||PL||Manchester City||Wolves||3 : 0|
|25.08.18||PL||Wolves||Manchester City||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022