Match Preview: Nottingham 0-1 Swansea Predictions and Betting Tips 29.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 29, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 14
Match: 13:00 Nottingham – Swansea
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
- Two straight losses for Nottingham Forest (W3, D3, L7), after previously winning two games on the bounce, has the hosts slipping closer to the relegation places. Their last three fixtures have now ended 2-0 (W1, L2), which adds to Forest’s average match goals total of 1.92 from 13 league games this season, of which 61.54% have been won or lost ‘to nil’ (W2, L6).
- Whilst Forest have scored first and across both halves for two straight home wins, their current unbeaten four-game home run has pitched them against fellow lower-half teams. However when discounting those two home wins, their previous 12 home league matches saw the ‘Reds’ net just 0.83 goals on average and enter HT as winners only once (HT: D3, L8).
- Playing out a 1-1 stalemate last time out, Swansea City have lost just two league matches this term (W6, D5) and have scored first in seven league games (W6, D1). They’ve won all four league matches in which they led at HT, and are looking like early promotion contenders having conceded the second-fewest league goals (avg: 0.62).
- It should be noted that the ‘Swans’ have only netted over 1.5 league away goals once thus far, and in fact, are winless in four straight league trips (D3, L1). Additionally, the Welshmen haven’t won in eight straight competitive trips to Nottingham (D4, L4) despite scoring first in their last two visits.
- Players to watch: Whilst one-goal Sammy Ameobi (NOT) hasn’t netted for six straight appearances, he scored a double (from outside the box) across both halves in his last H2H.
- Six-goal André Ayew (SWA) came off the bench last time out to equalise, and scored a first-half penalty in his last H2H.
- Hot stat: Forest manager Chris Hughton’s experience could prove pivotal as he’s lost just one career H2H against Swansea (W4, D3), witnessing an average of 3.38 match goals per game.
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – SWANSEA|
|15.07.20||CHA||Nottingham||Swansea||2 : 2|
|14.09.19||CHA||Swansea||Nottingham||0 : 1|
|30.03.19||CHA||Nottingham||Swansea||2 : 1|
|15.09.18||CHA||Swansea||Nottingham||0 : 0|
|25.07.15||CF||Nottingham||Swansea||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022