Match Preview: Groningen 0-0 Feyenoord Predictions and Betting Tips 24.02.2021
Groningen – Feyenoord Predictions & Tips For Today, February 24, 2021.
League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 21
Match: 18:45 Groningen – Feyenoord
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
- Danny Buijs’ Groningen are plagued with inconsistency after a derby draw last time out means each of their previous ten league games have all seen a different result from the last (W4, D3, L3). However, Groningen remain in the playoff places after their best 22-game start to a season since 2010/11 when they finished fifth and made the playoff final.
- An 81.82% unbeaten rate at home this Eredivisie campaign (W6, D3, L2) will give Groningen cause for belief here, although defensive duties will be key given their paltry average of 1.27 goals scored per home league match. Consequently, it’s little surprise five of Groningen’s six Eredivisie home victories came ‘to nil’, whilst four featured a single-goal margin.
- Feyenoord are now unbeaten in three straight Eredivisie games (W2, D1) after overturning a 2-1 HT deficit to draw last time out, improving on their league-best recovery rate when conceding the opening goal (W4, D4, L4).
- Despite a recent sour run of away league games (D1, L2), Feyenoord are unbeaten in 17 of their last 19 games entered as Eredivisie away favourites (W10, D7, L2) and manager Dick Advocaat is unbeaten in five of his last six visits here (W2, D3, L1). He will surely be wary though, as his side on the day have failed to win three of the last four trips here when scoring first (W1, D3).
- Players to watch: Groningen’s Jørgen Strand Larsen will hope his trend of scoring in alternating games continues after he fired a blank last time out – he’s scored in five of the last ten Eredivisie rounds. A man who needs no breather between goals is Feyenoord’s Steven Berghuis who’s netted in four straight games and contributed to ten goals in 14 career H2Hs vs Groningen (two goals, eight assists).
- Hot stat: Feyenoord are unbeaten in 16 of the last 17 H2Hs (W11, D5, L1). They kept a clean sheet in ten.
|Head-to-head matches: GRONINGEN – FEYENOORD|
|08.11.20||ERE||Feyenoord||Groningen||2 : 0|
|24.11.19||ERE||Groningen||Feyenoord||1 : 1|
|17.02.19||ERE||Groningen||Feyenoord||1 : 0|
|25.11.18||ERE||Feyenoord||Groningen||1 : 0|
|08.02.18||ERE||Feyenoord||Groningen||3 : 0|
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022