Match Preview: Nantes 0-1 Toulouse Predictions and Betting Tips 30.05.2021
Nantes – Toulouse Predictions & Tips For Today, May 30, 2021.
League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Relegation – Final
Match: 17:00 Nantes – Toulouse
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Nantes – Toulouse Match Preview
- Ahead of this play-off final second leg, Nantes took a big step towards playing in their ninth consecutive Ligue 1 (L1) season by defeating second-tier Toulouse 2-1 away in the first leg. A good start could be key here, especially as all but one of Nantes’ previous seven outings have seen the victorious side on the day score first within 30 minutes.
- The hosts may have won just one of their last 17 competitive matches at Stade de la Beaujoire (W1, D7, L9), but they have found the net in each of their previous eight. Holding a lead has been problematic though, as evidenced by the fact that ‘Les Canaris’ recorded the L1 regular season’s second-worst average home points return (1.55) after netting first.
- Visiting Toulouse need a strong reaction if they want to avoid consecutive seasons out of the top flight for the time since 2002/03. However, they are winless in 11 of the previous 12 competitive H2Hs at all venues (W1, D5, L6), and no side has prevailed since the introduction of the playoffs (in 2016/17) after losing the first leg.
- Having won just one of their last nine Ligue 2 (L2) road trips (D3, L5), it’s no surprise that ‘Les Violets’ are outsiders here, but they’ve lost only three (W3, D3) of the nine second-tier games they’ve played as away underdogs. Yet with 37.04% of their away goals this L2 regular season arriving after the 75th minute, expect Toulouse to threaten late on.
- Players to watch: Randal Kolo Muani has been involved in six of Nantes’ last eight competitive strikes, with five goals and one assist. Also in good form is Rhys Healey, who has scored four goals across Toulouse’s most recent three competitive matches, of which three came after the 75th minute.
- Hot stat: Toulouse are winless in 12 of the last 13 L2 away games in which they conceded (W1, D6, L6).
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022