Match Preview: Levante 0-2 Cadiz CF Predictions and Betting Tips 22.01.2022
Levante – Cadiz CF Predictions & Tips For Today, January 22, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 22
Match: 14:00 Levante – Cadiz CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Levante – Cadiz CF Match Preview
- It’s a La Liga (LL) relegation six-pointer at the new-look Estadi Ciutat de València as current league whipping boys Levante play host to second-bottom Cádiz in this important matchup. Both come into this clash in desperate need of all three points, but Levante will start this match rock-bottom of the standings – four points adrift of Cádiz albeit with a game in hand – after winning just one of their 20 league fixtures this campaign (D8, L11)!
- Incredibly, that win only came during their last matchday as they beat Mallorca 2-0, and in the process ended a 26-game LL run without victory – the longest ever in LL history! However, there’s still work to be done if Levante are to avoid top-flight relegation for just the second time since 2010/11. In particular, conceding a league-worst 41 goals across their 20 LL matches (2.05 per outing on average) shows Levante are in dire need of defensive improvement, especially as they’ve kept just four clean sheets this term, although all came on home soil.
- Visiting Cádiz aren’t faring much better themselves after going winless across their prior eight LL outings (D3, L5). In that run they conceded two or more goals on five occasions, whilst over the course of this campaign, they’ve conceded an average of 1.90 goals per away match, all of which points towards a potentially high-scoring affair here.
- That said, Cádiz have earned the majority of their LL points on the road (60%), though they will likely be wary of another late sting in the tail, as 39% of their LL goals conceded this campaign have arrived after the 75th minute!
- Players to watch: Levante captain José Luis Morales netted last time out, whilst five of his six LL strikes this campaign have come between the 32nd and 58th minute. Choco Lozano has netted five LL strikes for Cádiz this season, with four of those coming on the road.
- Hot stat: Levante’s last five competitive matches have witnessed five red cards!