Match Preview: Cadiz CF 0-0 Celta Vigo Predictions and Betting Tips 12.02.2022
Cadiz CF – Celta Vigo Predictions & Tips For Today, February 12, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 24
Match: 14:00 Cadiz CF – Celta Vigo
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Cadiz CF – Celta Vigo Match Preview
- Any team that can’t win a league game at home ought to be destined for relegation, and Cádiz are running out of opportunities to remain within touching distance of survival after 11 failures (D6, L5) to win at home this La Liga (LL) season. One of their three away victories was earned over upcoming opponents Celta Vigo, and after recently taking points from Levante for a second time this season, their recent H2H success could provide some much needed inspiration.
- Not since Deportivo La Coruña in 2015/16 has a LL club survived with fewer than five home wins in a LL season, so unless new manager Sergio can build on the five goals Cádiz have scored in their last three LL fixtures and claim a home win, the former Real Valladolid gaffer could end up steering a top-flight team to relegation in consecutive years!
- Not only can Celta rightfully claim to be one of the in-form teams of the competition, as they’re one of five clubs to have won at least four of their last six games as of the start of the round (W4, D1, L1), but four two-goal winning margins have significantly boosted their goal difference as they press for UEFA football for the first time since reaching the semi-finals of the 2016/17 Europa League.
- Playing the league’s weakest home side makes Celta favourites to avenge that loss in the reverse fixture, especially considering they are one of a handful of LL outfits to collect more points on their travels than at home this campaign. They’ve also lost just one of six LL away trips to clubs placed 11th or lower at the start of the round (W3, D2), conceding just two goals across those six fixtures.
- Players to watch: Cádiz have won on both occasions when midfielder Salvi Sánchez has scored this LL season. Also key to his team’s fortunes is Iago Aspas, who has scored in four wins and a draw on the road during the current league season.
- Hot stat: Ten of the last 14 LL fixtures involving either club have produced two or fewer total goals.
Match Preview: Dynamo Kyiv - Benfica Predictions and Betting Tips 17.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt - Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Getafe - Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 15.08.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio - Lens Predictions and Betting Tips 14.08.2022