Match Preview: Juventus 1-1 Torino Predictions and Betting Tips 18.02.2022
Juventus – Torino Predictions & Tips For Today, February 18, 2022.
League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 26
Match: 20:45 Juventus – Torino
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Juventus – Torino Match Preview
- Over 115 years have passed since the first ’Derby della Mole’ between Juventus and Torino, with the ‘Bianconeri’ absolutely dominating this fixture since the late 1990s, losing just one of the last 33 competitive H2Hs (W25, D7). A stoppage-time equaliser at Atalanta last round made sure Juventus remained in the last Champions League place, and that’s a knack they’ve had in this H2H recently, having netted beyond the 80th minute in eight of the last nine Turin derbies on home turf!
- After an indifferent start to 2021/22, Juventus are now on a run of 11 unbeaten Serie A (SA) games (W7, D4) and seem to be timing their top-four run to perfection. On a roll at home too, Juventus have scored ten goals across their last four competitive home matches, accounting for 36% of their seasonal goals at Allianz Stadium.
- By contrast, Torino are on a three-game winless streak (D1, L2) which has curtailed any thoughts of a European place. Visiting fans will now hope that the return of captain Andrea Belotti, after more than two months of absence, will have a positive impact.
- Belotti was robbed of an equalising goal against Venezia last time out, after a controversial VAR decision, making Ivan Jurić‘s side all the more eager to beat Juventus away for the first time since April 1995. This may not be the day Il Toro’s fans have dreamed of though, with Torino lamenting a very poor SA record against current top-seven sides this term (D1, L6), and owning the second-worst away record (W2, D2, L7).
- Players to watch: Paulo Dybala has netted five times against Torino and is yet to taste a H2H defeat (W11, D5), with each home goal coming in a win by a 3+ goal margin. In contrast, Belotti has scored three goals across his 15 meetings with Juventus, but has never been on the winning side (D3, L12).
- Hot stat: Juventus’ SA home matches have seen a league-low of only 2.0 goals on average.