Match Preview: Granada CF 0-0 Cadiz CF Predictions and Betting Tips 28.02.2022
Granada CF – Cadiz CF Predictions & Tips For Today, February 28, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 26
Match: 21:00 Granada CF – Cadiz CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Granada CF – Cadiz CF Match Preview
- Granada are in free-fall after a run of seven La Liga (LL) matches without a victory (D2, L5). They’re now aiming to stop that rot against Cádiz, a team immediately below them and inside the relegation zone. This is therefore a huge clash for both sides and it’ll be the ideal time for the hosts to secure their first-ever LL win against their visitors at the fourth time of asking (D2, L1).
- Key to doing so will be trying to take the initiative, something Granada have struggled with all season. They’ve scored first in just seven of their 25 league matches this campaign – only one team has done so on fewer occasions. That problem is enhanced further by a vulnerability that often creeps into their game late in the first half. Robert Moreno’s men have conceded between the 31’-45’ period three times across their last two LL matches, and their total of nine goals against in this segment is a joint-league high.
- Having lost just one of their last five LL matches (W1, D3) Cádiz will see this as a golden opportunity to start pulling themselves out of this relegation battle. But although there’s been a steady improvement in the visitors of late, scoring goals still remains a problem, and of concern heading into this game is the fact the league’s second-lowest scorers (21) have scored one goal or less in six of their last seven LL away matches.
- At the other end of the pitch, Cádiz have at least secured two of their three away clean sheets across their last four league away matches (W1, D1, L2). They’ll possibly use that as inspiration to grab another, just like they did in their last visit to Nuevo Estadio de Los Cármenes back in May (W 1-0).
- Players to watch: Granada penalty-taker Luis Milla scored his second home LL goal of the season last time out, but both those matches ended in defeat. Cádiz’s Álvaro Negredo has scored three goals across his last five LL matches – the last two came before half-time.
- Hot stat: Since the start of last season, Cádiz have conceded more penalties than any other LL side (19).