Match Preview: Mallorca 0-3 Real Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 14.03.2022
Mallorca – Real Madrid Predictions & Tips For Today, Match 14, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28
Match: 21:00 Mallorca – Real Madrid
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Mallorca – Real Madrid Match Preview
- Four straight La Liga (LL) losses has left Mallorca at increased risk of an immediate return to the second tier, although the last time they lost four league games in a row they hit back to win their next two league fixtures! Looking to dig themselves out of trouble again, they’ll take encouragement from last Sunday’s 4-3 defeat to Celta Vigo where it took an injury-time penalty to beat them.
- As 69% of their LL points this term have come here, Mallorca will be targeting their remaining home games as must-win affairs if they’re to survive. They won the last home H2H 1-0 but the bookmakers have installed them as big outsiders for this renewal with good reason – that victory was their first here against Real Madrid in seven attempts (D2, L4).
- In fairness, hardly anybody would enter a contest against Madrid as favourites following their brilliant come-from-behind 3-1 UEFA Champions League win over Paris Saint-Germain. That was their second game in a row to see them win by 2+ goals despite conceding first, again highlighting the cohesion and quality that sees them well clear atop the table.
- If there is a weakness in the armoury of ‘Los Blancos’ it might be their away form as they’ve won just one of their three LL road games this calendar year (D1, L1), scoring just once during that sequence. Yet an average of 2.33 goals per game across their last six visits to Son Moix suggests they’ll fare better here.
- Players to watch: Salva Sevilla has scored three of Mallorca’s last seven LL goals at home, all from the penalty spot as his side’s first goal of the game. Meanwhile, Madrid’s Marco Asensio has netted between the 60th and 80th minute in three of his last five LL appearances.
- Hot stat: Mallorca possess the league’s worst second-half record at home this term (2H: W2, D7, L5).