Match Preview: Getafe 1-0 Mallorca Predictions and Betting Tips 02.04.2022
Getafe – Mallorca Predictions & Tips For Today, April 2, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 30
Match: 13:00 Getafe – Mallorca
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Getafe – Mallorca Preview
- Spezia are set to extend their two-season Serie A (SA) stay, although their chances of bettering last season’s points tally (39) have lessened recently. The Ligurians spent the March international break dwelling on a dire run of five losses across their last six league matches, including their first defeat by a three-goal margin since last November (1-4 vs Sassuolo).
- Even with their current slump, Spezia can draw confidence from a 2-0 win in their last home match. That result has given them a chance to post back-to-back SA home wins for the first time this campaign, and another success would also see them claim their first-ever league double over Venezia following a 2-1 win in the reverse fixture, and their first-ever SA double against any team!
- Bottom-three Venezia can lift themselves provisionally into safe territory, but they need to firstly break a four-game losing streak in emphatic style. Ominously, the ‘Winged Lions’ last lost five straight SA games in a single season back in 2001/02, en-route to relegation as newcomers.
- Venezia’s return of four defeats across five road trips made in 2022 doesn’t inspire confidence, though in mitigation, the losses all came against current top-half sides. While the visitors need wins to stay up, a draw would be a small step in the right direction, while also making them the first team to draw three away games against Ligurian sides in a single SA campaign!
- Players to watch: Emmanuel Gyasi has seen his last two league goals help pick up four points for Spezia, while his previous four goalscoring SA appearances have seen both teams on the day score. Likewise, a Mattia Aramu goal for Venezia may mean action, as four of his last five SA goals have come in matches with goals at both ends.
- Hot stat: Twenty-two (76%) of Spezia’s 29 points have come against clubs beginning the round in the bottom half.