Match Preview: Georgia 0-0 Bulgaria Predictions and Betting Tips 12.06.2022
Georgia – Bulgaria Predictions & Tips For Today, June 12, 2022.
League: UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE C – ROUND 3
Match: 17:00 Georgia – Bulgaria
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Georgia – Bulgaria Match Preview
- Georgia’s perfect start to this UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign (W3) continued against North Macedonia (W 3-0) and they’re now undefeated in eight matches (W7, D1). That’s their best run since a ten-match unbeaten streak that ended in March 2011 and they’ll feel confident of maintaining their good form against a Bulgaria side they hammered 5-2 in the reverse fixture earlier this month.
- They’ve also won each of their last three home internationals ‘to nil’, including an impressive 2-0 win over Sweden in November, and they’ve only ever lost one UNL game on home soil (W4, D2). Curiously, of the four goals conceded during that sequence, two arrived in the 33rd minute and the other two after the 85th!
- Although Bulgaria lead the overall H2H (W4, D1, L2), their 2022/23 UNL campaign (D2, L1) has been a disaster, prompting manager Yasan Petrov to resign following that 5-2 H2H humbling. Little has improved since then, as despite dominating possession against lowly Gibraltar Bulgaria could only draw 1-1 (June 9), meaning failure to win here would end their promotion hopes.
- As they haven’t won a game on foreign soil since September 2018 (D9, L12), they’re realistically battling to avoid relegation from League C, after dropping down from League B last edition. It’s clear that Bulgaria have struggled recently to convert decent starts, trailing at half-time once in their last five matches on foreign soil (HT: W2, D2), yet subsequently winning none of them (D2, L3).
- Players to watch: Georgia’s Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has scored eight goals for club and country across his last eight appearances – five of those came before half-time, four of which opened the scoring. Bulgaria’s hopes may lie with Kiril Despodov, who netted their only goal of the game in three of their last five matches.
- Hot stat: There’s been an average of 1.25 goals per game after the 75th minute across Georgia’s last four home games.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023