Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt – Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Betting Tips 16.08.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt – Dinamo Zagreb Predictions
Bodo/Glimt – Dinamo Zagreb Predictions & Tips For Today, August 16, 2022.
League: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – QUALIFICATION – FINAL
Match: 20:00 Bodo/Glimt – Dinamo Zagreb
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
Bodo/Glimt – Dinamo Zagreb Predictions and Preview
- Reigning Norwegian champions Bodø/Glimt carry a seven-match unbeaten run (W6, D1) into this UEFA Champions League (UCL) play-off knowing they are two games away from a first ever UCL group stage appearance. It’s a possibility that must have seemed unthinkable when they dropped into the country’s second tier back in 2016!
- Playing the first leg at home is a huge boost as they haven’t lost here since July 2021, most recently recording four consecutive wins ‘to nil’ and keeping clean sheets in all three home UCL qualifiers this term (W3). The trip north is clearly daunting for any side as Bodø/Glimt won each of their last 12 European ties on home soil, most notably beating Roma 6-1 here last term.
- Dinamo Zagreb, a side with a more established European pedigree, arrive in good form though, as they sit atop the Croatian top-flight (W4, D1) while they are unbeaten in UCL action this term (W3, D1). Their undefeated record against Norwegian opponents since 2007/08 (W2, D4) should provide another confidence boost, as they look to go one better than last term’s exit at this stage.
- With the losers of this tie dropping into the UEFA Europa League group stage – earning more than €3.5 million for doing so – there’s plenty to play for and Dinamo’s UCL away record stands up to scrutiny as they’ve lost just one of their last five such games (W5). They scored first in all five of those victories, so they could see a good start as essential to their chances.
- Players to watch: Amahl Pellegrino has scored five goals in Bodø/Glimt’s last four matches with his last six goalscoring appearances contributing to Bodø/Glimt wins, while Mislav Oršić has struck three times across Dinamo’s last two outings, twice before half-time.
- Hot stat: Bodø/Glimt have earned an average of 7.33 corners per game during this UCL campaign.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023