Match Preview: Osasuna – Cadiz CF Predictions and Betting Tips 20.08.2022
Match Preview: Osasuna – Cadiz CF Predictions
Osasuna – Cadiz CF Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for August 20, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 2
Match: 16:30 Osasuna – Cadiz CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Osasuna – Cadiz CF Predictions and Match Preview
- A debatable penalty helped Osasuna stun Sevilla 2-1 and they can now make it successive wins to start a La Liga (LL) campaign for the first time since 1981/82, coincidentally they also started that season with a victory over Sevilla! El Sadar will be brimming with anticipation for the visit of Cádiz, knowing another win will also mark the first time Osasuna have opened their LL home campaign with consecutive wins since 2005/06 – the only season to see them finish in LL’s top five this century.
- While Europe is a lofty target at this stage, three points against Cádiz appears within reach given Osasuna have won the last six LL H2Hs. Another win here will not only make it a club-record seven straight top-flight wins against any single opponent, but it will also end manager Jagoba Arrasate’s winless record (D4, L4) against teams managed by the visiting manager Sergio González.
- On paper at least, Sergio will fancy extending his personal-best unbeaten record against Osasuna (W2, D3). That incentive may prove to be the perfect tonic to galvanise a lacklustre Cádiz side who lost 1-0 to Real Sociedad on matchday one, a far cry from the heroics of the relegation-saving win they mustered on the last day of previous campaign.
- That famous win came on the road and Cádiz have lost just once across their last five LL away trips (W2, D2, L1), perhaps raising hopes of an instant return to winning ways here. Those hopes also get a major boost from Cádiz’s remarkable record of having not lost their first away league game of the season since 2007/08.
- Players to watch: Osasuna’s Ante Budimir may push for a start having scored three goals in two previous LL games against Cádiz, both times scoring the match opener. As for Cádiz, Álvaro Negredo has five LL goals in his last six visits to this venue, though his last H2H strike came way back in May 2013.
- Hot streak: Cádiz received the first card in their last seven LL matches.
Match Preview: Denmark - Finland Predictions and Betting Tips 23.03.2023
Match Preview: Sierra Leone - Sao Tome and Principe Predictions and Betting Tips 22.03.2023
Match Preview: Farnborough - Slough Predictions and Betting Tips 21.03.2023
Match Preview: Swansea - Bristol City Predictions and Betting Tips 19.03.2023