Match Preview: Union Berlin – Bayern Munich Predictions and Betting Tips 03.09.2022
Match Preview: Union Berlin – Bayern Munich Predictions
Union Berlin – Bayern Munich Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for September 3, 2022.
League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 5
Match: 14:30 Union Berlin – Bayern Munich
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:1 LOST
Union Berlin – Bayern Munich Predictions and Match Preview
- There’s been no hangover from last season’s impressive fifth place finish for Union Berlin, instead they’ve kicked on further, starting the campaign undefeated with three wins from their opening four Bundesliga games. As a result, they welcome champions Bayern Munich boasting the same number of points and sitting joint top of the Bundesliga table for the first time going into a new gameweek.
- Last weekend’s standout 6-1 win at Schalke – their biggest victory at this level – was a reminder that many of Germany’s top tier sides are struggling to find solutions to stop this Union juggernaut. They’re now unbeaten in 11 league games (W9, D2), with their last defeat coming back in March against none other than Bayern.
- Julian Nagelsmann’s Bayern are looking to bounce back from their first setback of the season after dropping points last week to bogey side Borussia Mönchengladbach (1-1). Nagelsmann attributed some of the blame for that draw to wastefulness in front of goal, which is understandable considering his side managed to convert just one of their 20 shots on target. He’ll hope a return to the road can help his side find their clinical edge given they have netted 13 league away goals in their opening two matches – that’s a league record.
- Bayern also scored an impressive nine goals across both H2H clashes last season en route to extending their unbeaten record against Union to six straight matches (W4, D2). As a result, they now boast the title of being the only current Bundesliga outfit that Union have still yet to beat!
- Players to watch: Super-sub Sven Michel scored twice for Union in their win last week, and that means all five of his Bundesliga goals this year have come as a substitute. Meanwhile, Bayern opponent Leroy Sané is aiming to score in three straight Bundesliga matches for the first time since September 2015.
- Hot streak: Union have conceded after the 75th minute in three straight home Bundesliga matches.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023