Match Preview: Bayern Munich – Stuttgart Predictions and Betting Tips 10.09.2022
Match Preview: Bayern Munich – Stuttgart Predictions
Bayern Munich – Stuttgart Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for September 10, 2022.
League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 6
Match: 14:30 Bayern Munich – Stuttgart
Tip: HT/FT – 1/1
Match Result: 2:2 LOST
Bayern Munich – Stuttgart Predictions and Match Preview
- Bayern Munich drew their last two Bundesliga matches 1-1 but were excellent in midweek when beating Inter Milan 2-0 in the UEFA Champions League. This is exactly the sort of performance they’ll want to repeat as they seek to avoid three consecutive league games without a win for the first time since the end of last season – when the title was already in the bag – and you would need to go all the way back to 2018 to witness the time they did that before!
- With Stuttgart coming to town and Bayern in the unusual position of third in the table after matchday five, their lowest since 2010/11, they’ll be hungry for victory, and not since December 2020 have they gone two home Bundesliga games without a win. Bayern won’t be taking anything for granted though, particularly as these two drew 2-2 here last term, although they’ve only lost one of the last ten H2Hs they’ve hosted (W8, D1).
- Although winless in the league so far this season (D4, L1), Stuttgart have still proven hard to beat with only early pacesetters Freiburg getting the better of them, and that was via just a 1-0 scoreline. Discipline has been a problem though as they’ve had players sent off in the second half in each of their last two league games, and manager Pellegrino Matarazzo was even dismissed against Cologne.
- Stuttgart still drew both of those fixtures, which says much for their character and ability to deal with adversity, although their wait for a league away win still stretches back to December 2021 (D7, L5)! Ending that here seems unlikely, as they’ve won just once as outsiders in a Bundesliga away game since the start of last season (D7, L6).
- Players to watch: Leon Goretzka is poised to feature for Bayern here, and each of his last five league strikes were match-openers, while Stuttgart’s Silas has two goal contributions this term (G1, A1), both coming in draws.
- Hot stat: There’s been scoring inside the first ten minutes in three of Stuttgart’s last four league away matches.