Match Preview: Mallorca – Almeria Predictions and Betting Tips 17.09.2022
Match Preview: Mallorca – Almeria Predictions
Mallorca – Almeria Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for September 17, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 6
Match: 13:00 Mallorca – Almeria
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: Pending
Mallorca – Almeria Predictions and PREVIEW
- After soaring Mallorca temperatures prompted some fans to leave early in their last home outing against Girona, supporters will be pleased to know more modest temperatures are in order this weekend. Those who did leave early in the Girona game certainly missed all the action, with both goals in a 1-1 draw coming beyond the 85th minute, meaning just one of the five goals seen at the Estadi de Son Moix in La Liga (LL) this season came before the break.
- If manager Javier Aguirre was struggling to find the root of his side’s issues that have seen them win just once this season (D2, L2), then he could perhaps look at the fact that Mallorca’s three home goals conceded this term came from the spot. But after Aguirre’s alleged touchline shouts of “hit him” in reference to Vinícius Júnior prompted a touchline row against Real Madrid last week, perhaps the Mallorca boss needs to be more measured with his comments so his side remain in control.
- Almería come into this round just a point and a place behind their hosts, but on the back of successive 1-0 defeats, it remains to be seen whether Almería can leapfrog Mallorca. If Almería can replicate some of the away form that propelled them to LL2 promotion last season (W10, D5, L6), then they would have a fighting chance, but a winless start to life back in LL on the road (D1, L1) perhaps quashes that belief.
- The sale of Umar Sadiq to Real Sociedad angered sections of the Almería fan base, but in an open letter to supporters this week, club president Turki Al-Sheikh addressed those concerns and justified the club’s decision. But with expensive summer signings sitting on the bench each week, frustration is building towards Almería boss Rubi, though frustration could finally turn into points this weekend if Rubi’s personal H2H record against Mallorca is anything to go by, as he holds an unbeaten managerial record against them (W3, D1).
- Players to watch: Vedat Muriqi has scored three of Mallorca’s five LL goals this term, each time his side’s first of the game. Meanwhile, no Almería player has scored since Sadiq left the club, but Largie Ramazani looks a likely contender to do so with two first-half goals this season.
- Hot stat: No LL team has collected more yellow cards this season than Mallorca’s 25.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023