Match Preview: Bournemouth – Brentford Predictions and Betting Tips 01.10.2022
Match Preview: Bournemouth – Brentford Predictions
Bournemouth – Brentford Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for October 1, 2022.
League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 9
Match: 15:00 Bournemouth – Brentford
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Bournemouth – Brentford Predictions and PREVIEW
- It’s all going on behind the scenes at Bournemouth with a takeover deal nearing completion alongside a new manager search which will have rumbled on for over a month should it not be resolved before kick-off. In the meantime, interim boss Gary O’Neil has done a brilliant job in steadying the ship since Scott Parker’s exit, ending a three-game losing run of Premier League (PL) matches with five points from a possible nine (W1, D2).
- Shoring up the defence must be seen as a priority for the Cherries as their only win since round one came after trailing 2-0 to Forest (W 3-2), whilst they’ve already recorded their heaviest defeat in history this season when being hammered 9-0 vs Liverpool! Relegation remains a worry despite Bournemouth’s recent resurgence, and considering four of the last five sides to concede at least 19 goals by this stage were relegated, the Cherries still look up against it.
- Brentford have made a similar start to Bournemouth in terms of PL results (W2, D3, L2), yet scoring almost three times as many goals as their hosts while conceding seven fewer means that they’re more likely dreaming of a first top-flight top-half finish since 1938! A 3-0 defeat to Arsenal last time out was only Brentford’s second defeat of the campaign, but losing to “title contenders” as boss Thomas Frank put it, is not the end of the world.
- With Leicester reportedly sniffing around Frank, the desirable Dane recently attempted to put rumours of an imminent exit to bed by saying he would only leave for something “crazy special”. As far as matters on the pitch are concerned, Frank must get to work on ending the PL’s longest run without an away clean sheet (19) amongst this current crop of teams in a bid to bolster their pursuit of a first away league win of the season (D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Bournemouth’s Philip Billing has scored important goals in his last two club appearances and could have benefited from a welcome rest after failing to make it off Denmark’s bench over the international break. Another international bystander was Brentford’s Ivan Toney, he disappointingly never received his first England cap despite the call-up but he did bag a hat-trick in his last club win.
- Hot stat: Bournemouth have ended up drawing three of their five PL games when conceding first this term (L2).
Match Preview: Denmark - Finland Predictions and Betting Tips 23.03.2023
Match Preview: Sierra Leone - Sao Tome and Principe Predictions and Betting Tips 22.03.2023
Match Preview: Farnborough - Slough Predictions and Betting Tips 21.03.2023
Match Preview: Swansea - Bristol City Predictions and Betting Tips 19.03.2023