Match Preview: Elche – Mallorca Predictions and Betting Tips 10.10.2022
Match Preview: Elche – Mallorca Predictions
Elche – Mallorca Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for October 10, 2022.
League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 10
Match: 20:00 Elche – Mallorca
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Elche – Mallorca Predictions and PREVIEW
- A miserable Elche suffered a 95th-minute blow in a 2-1 defeat to Rayo Vallecano last time out as their wait for a first La Liga (LL) win of the season continued. A fifth consecutive loss was deemed a step too far by the Elche board and manager Francisco was sacked with his side posting just one point from their seven opening league games (D1, L6) making him the first manager to lose his job in the 2022/23 LL campaign.
- Shortly before his departure, Francisco called Elche’s current situation ‘’a mess’’, which represents an unfortunate downturn after the Alicante side finished in 13th place last season. Elche can’t afford to reminisce if they want to avoid the drop however, and must fix some torrid defensive home form to help them secure a positive result here, after conceding within 25 minutes in all three league games at the Estadio Martínez Valero so far.
- The visit of Mallorca may offer Elche a lifeline as the Pirates have produced mixed form with no league result matching the one prior (W2, D2, L3). Despite a 1-0 loss to Barcelona last weekend, Mallorca’s current 12th-place position matches that of the same stage last season before they were eventually dragged into dropzone drama, sealing a crucial win on the final day to avoid relegation.
- Boss Javier Aguirre might have that in mind, but he’ll likely place more emphasis on the positives and securing Mallorca’s first top-half LL finish since 2011/12. The Mexican manager may be expecting a tight encounter here however, as four of the last five H2Hs have ended all square although Mallorca were well beaten by Elche the last time they visited (3-0).
- Players to watch: Having failed to score in four of their seven league games so far, Elche will be looking towards striker Lucas Boyé who has a goal and assist from his last three appearances. Mallorca have a hitman of their own in Vedat Muriqi, who has netted in consecutive away LL appearances for the first time – both match openers on the day.
- Hot streak: Elche have conceded first in their past six LL home games.
Match Preview: Denmark - Finland Predictions and Betting Tips 23.03.2023
Match Preview: Sierra Leone - Sao Tome and Principe Predictions and Betting Tips 22.03.2023
Match Preview: Farnborough - Slough Predictions and Betting Tips 21.03.2023
Match Preview: Swansea - Bristol City Predictions and Betting Tips 19.03.2023