Match Preview: AC Ajaccio – Paris SG Predictions and Betting Tips 21.10.2022
Match Preview: AC Ajaccio – Paris SG Predictions
AC Ajaccio – Paris SG Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for October 21, 2022.
League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 12
Match: 20:00 AC Ajaccio – Paris SG
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
AC Ajaccio – Paris SG Predictions and PREVIEW
- Relegation-battling Ajaccio were looking to build on their great 2-1 success at Marseille on matchday ten, and you could argue they succeeded to an extent by coming back from behind to pick up one point from their weekend trip to Troyes (1-1). Although Coach Olivier Pantaloni said he was “relieved” after Mounaïm El Idrissy netted a 88th-minute equaliser, Riad Nouri’s missed penalty in the 37th minute, the second for Ajaccio this season, understandably left him with some feeling of “regret”.
- A home game is unlikely to provide any comfort for the Acéistes however, who are still waiting for their first win at the François-Coty Stadium (D1, L4) this season, with Ajaccio’s current run of four home losses in the top-flight now the longest in the club’s history! A lack of quality in the final third is one of the causes of that losing streak with Pantaloni’s men scoring a meager two home goals so far which is the lowest in the division.
- Paris Saint-Germain bounced back from three straight competitive draws by winning 1-0 against Marseille in the famous “Classique” last time out, leaving coach Christophe Galtier understandably pleased. Galtier did lament the fact that his team were unable to score a second goal, while PSG’s current run of four games with under 1.5 teams goals is their longest such streak in over two years!
- There might be confidence in the away dressing room that the run comes to an end here though given that PSG have scored 2+ goals in all but one of their previous four road trips to Ajaccio (W3, D1), as well as in their last four away games to newly promoted sides (W3, L1). The Parisians will also look to extend their current run of four away clean sheets in Ligue 1, and notably, a fifth shutout would mark their longest such run since early 2016!
- Players to watch: Ajaccio might look to Thomas Mangani for a good start as he’s scored his previous four Ligue 1 goals before half-time, all from the spot. Probably disappointed with his sixth place in the Ballon d’Or, Kylian Mbappé could be comforted by taking the lead in the Ligue 1 top-scorer standings with a brace here.
- Hot stat: Seven of the previous ten H2Hs have seen the opening goal scored before the half-hour mark.