Match Preview: West Ham – Bournemouth Predictions and Betting Tips 24.10.2022
Match Preview: West Ham – Bournemouth Predictions
West Ham – Bournemouth Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for October 24, 2022.
League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 13
Match: 20:00 West Ham – Bournemouth
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
West Ham – Bournemouth Predictions and PREVIEW
- A 1-0 defeat to Liverpool last time out halted West Ham’s steadily improving form (W2, D1, L1), though boss David Moyes remained positive in the aftermath, suggesting that his side would’ve taken a point if not for the outstanding goalkeeping performance from Alisson Becker. A return home may buoy the Irons, although doubt still remains around influential midfielder Lucas Paquetá with Moyes stating that his injury was ‘’not normal’’ ahead of this contest.
- After ending a six-game winless home league run with back-to-back multi-goal PL home victories against Fulham and Wolves, West Ham now have the opportunity to win three straight home league games by at least two goals for the first time in eight years! Moyes’ men may have to wait to put Bournemouth to the sword though, having scored 78% of their Premier League (PL) goals beyond half-time.
- Gary O’Neil’s unbeaten start to his managerial career as Bournemouth’s caretaker boss finally came to an end against Southampton last time out (W2, D4, L1). The 39 year-old has made a terrific case to earn a contract, yet he insisted that he is happy with the current arrangement, stating “I’m managing a club in the Premier League, and the boys are giving me absolutely everything”.
- With survival being the sole aim of this season, Bournemouth will have been happy to have put points on the board with their recent spate of stalemates, though they must become more clinical if they are to turn those draws into victories as the Cherries have attempted a league-low 86 shots. But having recorded just one win across their last six PL games on a Monday (D1, L4), this might not be their day to record a second away win of the season in the league.
- Players to watch: Gianluca Scamacca has scored six goals for West Ham this season, including four match openers and he could become the first player to score in his first three PL home games for the club since Diafra Sakho in 2014! As for Bournemouth, Dominic Solanke already has more goal contributions in the PL this season (G2, A3) than in his last full top-flight campaign.
- Hot streak: Contrary to Bournemouth, West Ham have won each of their last five Monday held PL games.