Match Preview: Osasuna – Valladolid Predictions and Betting Tips 30.10.2022
Match Preview: Osasuna – Valladolid Predictions
Osasuna – Valladolid Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for October 30, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 12
Match: 14:00 Osasuna – Valladolid
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Osasuna – Valladolid Predictions and PREVIEW
- Osasuna welcome Real Valladolid following a 1-1 draw away to relegation-threatened Girona last weekend which extended their recent dip in form. They won four of their opening six La Liga (LL) fixtures (L2), but just one win from their following five league contests meant they slipped down to eighth in the table after 11 gameweeks, though manager Jagoba Arrasate was still upbeat after that Girona stalemate stating that it was a ‘’valuable point in a tough week’’.
- Having not finished any lower than 11th in their past three campaigns, booking a spot in a UEFA competition for the first time since 2006/07 is most likely the next goal for Osasuna. They’ll need a continuation of a decent home record this season (W4, L2) if they are to achieve that, and having lost just two home league H2Hs versus Real Valladolid since the sides first met in 1940/41 (W27, D14), they’ll probably fancy their chances of continuing that here.
- Despite that commanding H2H record for Pamplona at home, visitors Real Valladolid haven’t actually lost a LL away game at Osasuna since 2001/2002, although stalemates have been the order of the day (W1, D8)! The visitors arrive with momentum too, having won back-to-back top-flight games for the first time since November 2020 after overcoming Real Sociedad 1-0 last time out.
- Midfielder Monchu spoke of his happiness with how Valladolid are currently playing recently, stating that ‘’we have to think, and I’m sure we’ll get something positive (this season)”. That’s the spirit, as whilst not quite a yo-yo side, his team have suffered relegation four times this century so will know that away days like these are crucial, particularly as no side won fewer games on their travels than Valladolid in their last LL campaign (2)!
- Players to watch: Osasuna forward Ante Budimir grabbed his first goal this term in his team’s last home outing and now each of his last three LL goals have been openers for his side. Meanwhile, Sergio León makes a return to the club he scored ten goals for in 2016/17, and has struck five times in his last five LL games for Valladolid – as many as in his previous 79 in the competition.
- Hot streak: Osasuna haven’t won a LL home game after conceding first since July 2020 (D2, L13)!