Match Preview: Lorient – Paris SG Predictions and Betting Tips 06.11.2022
Match Preview: Lorient – Paris SG Predictions
Lorient – Paris SG Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for November 6, 2022.
League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 14
Match: 13:00 Lorient – Paris SG
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Lorient – Paris SG Predictions and PREVIEW
- Lorient’s longest ever top-flight winning streak (W6) captivated fans of the club just a few weeks ago, but they have since felt the harsh reality of a long Ligue 1 season as their side followed that up with a three-game winless run (D2, L1). That wobble was capped off by a bitter 1-2 home loss against Nice last weekend in which they led 1-0 until the one-hour mark, prompting coach Régis Le Bris to concede that they were “still a young team.”
- This was their first loss at the Stade du Moustoir in 2022/23, and a second consecutive defeat could be on the way with league-leaders Paris Saint-Germain in town, given the Merlus have won just one of the previous 11 H2Hs held at the venue (D3, D7). They may take confidence from avoiding defeat in the last two though, a pairing which started with a famous 3-2 win back in early 2021, proving that such upsets are possible!
- Making the trip to Brittany will be a stunned PSG who thought they had secured top spot in their UEFA Champions League (UCL) group by winning 2-1 at Juventus on Wednesday, only for Benfica’s impressive 6-1 victory at Maccabi to push them into second on away goals scored – the seventh tiebreaker! On a more positive note, Napoli’s 2-0 loss against Liverpool in midweek means PSG are now the only club in the top five European leagues still unbeaten across all competitions (W15, D4) in 2022/23!
- Christophe Galtier’s men bring some impressive away league form to Lorient (W9, D2), shutting out the opposition in the previous five, and a sixth away clean sheet would mark the longest such run in Ligue 1 in the club’s history! However, PSG have conceded at least once in each of the last five league H2Hs held here, suggesting they’ll surely have to rely on the iconic ‘MNM’ trio again, who are averaging 2.4 away goals in Ligue 1 this campaign.
- Players to watch: Lorient could rely on Terem Moffi for a good start as he has scored before the one-hour mark in his previous ten goalscoring Ligue 1 matches, including the previous H2H in April. However, he could be upstaged by Kylian Mbappé, who has found the net within 30 minutes in six of the last eight Ligue 1 away games he scored in.
- Hot stat: The average time (14’) of the opening goal in Lorient’s home matches is the earliest in the division.
Match Preview: Denmark - Finland Predictions and Betting Tips 23.03.2023
Match Preview: Sierra Leone - Sao Tome and Principe Predictions and Betting Tips 22.03.2023
Match Preview: Farnborough - Slough Predictions and Betting Tips 21.03.2023
Match Preview: Swansea - Bristol City Predictions and Betting Tips 19.03.2023