Match Preview: West Brom – Coventry Predictions and Betting Tips 03.02.2023
Match Preview: West Brom – Coventry Predictions
West Brom – Coventry Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for February 3, 2023.
League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 30
Match: 21:00 West Brom – Coventry
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
West Brom – Coventry Predictions and Preview
- A busy 23-day stretch either side of the new year where West Brom went six games unbeaten (W5, D1) might finally be catching up to them having since lost back-to-back matches, the most recent of which saw them dumped out the FA Cup thanks to a 3-0 loss to Bristol City. Carlos Corberán’s men can now solely focus on their league ambitions as they currently sit amongst the playoff-chasing cluster, with just a positive result separating them from the top-six.
- The Baggies will bring Championship football back to the Hawthorns for the first time in over a month, and do so in fantastic form on their own turf after winning six consecutive home matches – all without conceding. That spells trouble for visitors Coventry, since West Brom have avoided defeat in five of the last six home H2Hs (W4, D1), again keeping clean sheets on those unbeaten occasions.
- Coventry arrive fresh off a 2-0 win over Huddersfield that snapped a six-game winless run (D2, L4), meaning they’ll be up for the challenge of closing the three-point gap between the two sides. Getting on the scoresheet early seems to have a direct correlation with their success, having secured 32 points when scoring first (W10, D2, L2) versus only three when conceding the opener this season (D3, L8).
- The Sky Blues have toiled on their travels recently, where losing their last three away assignments means they’ve secured almost half the amount of points on the road compared to at home (13 away vs 25 at home). Manager Mark Robins will place even more emphasis on bagging the first goal here then, since eight of his side’s last ten away matches have seen one or both teams fail to score.
- Players to watch: West Brom’s Jed Wallace has scored his team’s opener an incredible 22 times in his last 24 goalscoring outings, while his opposite number in Coventry’s Viktor Gyökeres netted the winner when the two teams met earlier in the season, contributing to eight of his last nine goals arriving after half-time.
- Hot stat: In West Brom’s last 12 matches, ten have featured goals scored in both halves.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023