Match Preview: Espanyol – Osasuna Predictions and Betting Tips 04.02.2023
Match Preview: Espanyol – Osasuna Predictions
Espanyol – Osasuna Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for February 4, 2023.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 20
Match: 14:00 Espanyol – Osasuna
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Espanyol – Osasuna Predictions and Preview
- Sitting just one point ahead of La Liga’s (LL) dreaded drop zone ahead of the round, Espanyol know that wins are becoming a precious commodity as they prepare to welcome Osasuna. The Catalan club have been struggling for consistency with each of their last eight outings producing a different result to the previous one (W4, D2, L2), bookended by a desperate 3-1 league loss to Almería last time out.
- That defeat led to manager Diego Martínez stating that his side ‘’weren’t at our usual level,’’ but they have been strong at home at least, losing just one of their last six league outings here (W2, D3). Espanyol fans might be concerned if their side start poorly again though, as they haven’t come back to win a LL home game after conceding first since February 2019 (D10, L16)!
- Visiting Osasuna also arrive on the back of a defeat, after losing 1-0 to Atlético Madrid to end a six-game unbeaten streak in all competitions (W4, D2). Their campaign has been somewhat more positive than their hosts however, with a push for Europe still going strong with their 28 points after 19 games the most they have picked up at this stage of the Spanish top-flight since 2005/06!
- A first appearance in UEFA European competition since the season directly following that campaign will likely rely on them taking points on their travels against bottom-half sides. Don’t be surprised if Osasuna snatch at least a point here then, especially as only LL’s top four have lost less league away games than their three so far this season.
- Players to watch: Espanyol will hope summer signing Martin Braithwaite can make his mark after netting twice in his last four LL home outings. Osasuna’s Chimy Ávila will also want a return to goals after failing to score against Atlético. But he does have two strikes from his last three appearances, including one which helped Osasuna reach the semi-finals of the Copa del Rey for the first time since 2004/05.
- Hot stat: No LL side has conceded more league goals at home than Espanyol’s 15 ahead of the round.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023