Match Preview: Blackburn – Wigan Predictions and Betting Tips 06.02.2023
Match Preview: Blackburn – Wigan Predictions
Blackburn – Wigan Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for February 6, 2023.
League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 30
Match: 21:00 Blackburn – Wigan
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Blackburn – Wigan Predictions and Preview
- Having been caught up in one of deadline day’s more peculiar stories, with Lewis O’Brien’s proposed loan move from Nottingham Forest falling through due to some late paperwork, Blackburn return to Championship action looking to kickstart their faltering promotion push. Matching the top-two stride-for-stride not too long ago, it’s been a fall from grace from Rovers, who barring a miracle set of results over the weekend will be out of the play-offs come kick-off on Monday.
- Rovers will perhaps be glad to see basement side Wigan arrive at Ewood Park then as they seek to improve upon a run of just one win in five league games (D1, L3). An extra time FA Cup victory over Birmingham (1-0) in midweek should buoy Jon Dahl Tomasson’s men, though that was interestingly their third-straight game drawn in 90 minutes after not witnessing any stalemates this season before that trio.
- If Blackburn fans think their club is in turmoil off the pitch, they can perhaps thank their lucky stars they find themselves in a better position than their North-West rivals Wigan. Rooted to the foot of the table, winless in seven league games (D2, L5) and now on their third permanent manager of the season, the picture looks bleak for Wigan in their battle to beat the drop.
- Latics cult hero Shaun Maloney is the latest man tasked with dragging Wigan out the lurch, though that is something he’s accustomed to doing having been an integral player in Wigan’s annual Premier League escape acts under Roberto Martínez. Maloney is fully aware of the size of the task that awaits him, insisting “a massive amount of work needs to be done”, but having won his opening game in his only prior managerial role, he will hope to get off to a similarly strong start here.
- Players to watch: Blackburn’s Bradley Dack has found his scoring touch again, netting four goals since the start of December, all of which arrived between the 30th and 60th minute. Anything good about Wigan on the road usually comes through Will Keane, who has scored four of their last eight away league goals.
- Hot stat: Blackburn have kept a first half clean sheet in ten of their 13 home league games this season.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023