Match Preview: Arsenal – Brentford Predictions and Betting Tips 11.02.2023
Match Preview: Arsenal – Brentford Predictions
Arsenal – Brentford Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for February 11, 2023.
League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 23
Match: 16:00 Arsenal – Brentford
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 1:1 LOST
Arsenal – Brentford Predictions and Preview
- Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal were handed a reprieve in the title race last time out, as despite dropping points in a 1-0 loss at Everton, bitter rivals Tottenham saved the day by beating Manchester City to ensure they didn’t close the gap at the top! Boss Mikel Arteta highlighted after the Everton defeat that gunning for a first Premier League (PL) title since 2003/04 “won’t be a rose pathway”.
- Returning to the Emirates Stadium after a pair of away defeats should soothe fears however, as they look to protect one of the only two unbeaten home league records that remain this term (W8, D1). Another positive for the Gunners is their scintillating seven-game winning run in PL London derbies, and another triumph here would move them to within one win of their all-time club record!
- Looking to spoil that party is Thomas Frank’s high-flying Brentford who are unbeaten across their last nine PL games, a run which includes taking points from Spurs, Liverpool and Manchester City! It’s hard to believe this is only the Bees’ second season in the PL but there’s a buzz around them as they continue to hunt down the European places by being “brave and aggressive” according to Frank.
- A brilliant return of 11 points from a possible 18 against the “Big Six” teams this season (W3, D2, L1) shows their capability of taking the sting out of the league’s top sides. They scored 11 times whilst conceding only seven in reply across those games, but the fact that just one win came away from home suggests that this may not be just another “nice kick about with the boys” for Ivan Toney and co.
- Key battle: Bukayo Saka has had a hand in 14 of Arsenal’s PL goals this season (G7, A7), and he’s also the man with the most PL London derby goal contributions since the beginning of 2021/22 (G4, A8)! Looking to stop him will be Brentford keeper David Raya who has helped Brentford to two clean sheets in their last two trips, more than in the 24 prior games combined.
- Hot stat: Brentford have avoided defeat in half of their PL games this season when conceding first (D4, L4).
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023