Match Preview: Liverpool – Everton Predictions and Betting Tips 13.02.2023
Match Preview: Liverpool – Everton Predictions
Liverpool – Everton Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for February 12, 2023.
League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 23
Match: 21:00 Liverpool – Everton
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Liverpool – Everton Predictions and Preview
- Liverpool’s fall from grace only seems to steepen with each passing week, leaving many questions needing answers ahead of their famed Merseyside Derby against city-rivals Everton. Still winless in the Premier League (PL) in 2023 (D1, L3), a humbling 3-0 defeat to Wolves last time out only served to ramp up the pressure on Jürgen Klopp, with Liverpool only ever starting a calendar year with a longer winless PL run once before, that being five games in 2017 (D3, L2), a record they are now dangerously close to matching.
- To win games you have to score goals, and that’s something Klopp’s men haven’t done in their last three PL outings, with their 0-0 draw against Chelsea in their last Anfield runout being the first time they’ve failed to score in their last 33 home PL matches. The Reds do have a formidable H2H record at Anfield to boast over Everton though, having experienced only one defeat in a home Merseyside Derby since the turn of the millennium (W14, D10).
- The current mood at Everton seems very different compared to just a few days ago, with Sean Dyche’s first game in charge at Goodison Park turning him into an instant fan-favourite after their historic 1-0 win over league leaders Arsenal. That snapped Everton’s ten-game winless streak in all competitions (D2, L8), moving them closer to surfacing above the bottom three.
- The Toffees therefore make the trip across Stanley Park in good spirits, where a win would ingrain Dyche into Everton folklore considering only two Toffees managers have ever won their first league Merseyside Derby against Liverpool. That would be quite the feat considering Everton have only won two of their last 27 PL matches on their travels (D7, L18), but Dyche did famously oversee a victory at Anfield whilst in charge of Burnley that famously ended Liverpool’s 68-game unbeaten home PL run!
- Key battle: Mohamed Salah has often been a late bloomer, scoring nine of his last 19 goals for Liverpool past the 75th minute. Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford will be on a mission to stop the Egyptian, having kept five clean sheets in his last ten PL Merseyside Derbies.
- Hot stat: Liverpool have only lost four of the last 159 PL matches when they’ve scored the first goal (W131, D24).
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023