Match Preview: Anderlecht – Ludogorets Predictions and Betting Tips 23.02.2023
Match Preview: Anderlecht – Ludogorets Predictions
Anderlecht – Ludogorets Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for February 23, 2023.
League: EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – 1/16-FINALS
Match: 18:45 Anderlecht – Ludogorets
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Anderlecht – Ludogorets Predictions and Preview
- With a place in the last 16 of the UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) on the line, Anderlecht have it all to do after losing the first leg 1-0 in Bulgaria last week. It’s been six years since the Belgian side last reached that stage in continental action, and to repeat the act they’ll need to overturn a first-leg deficit in a European knockout game for the first time since 2002/03.
- Finding some form in front of goal will be key to upsetting the odds as the six goals the Belgian side managed in the UECL group stage was the second-lowest of any side to progress, only behind Cluj (five). Home comforts are unlikely to inspire confidence either, with Anderlecht victorious in just two of their last ten games on their own turf (D2, L6).
- Ludogorets are looking to end an even longer wait for an appearance in the final 16, last reaching that stage in Europe back in 2013/14! Their gutsy display in the first leg handed them the advantage ahead of this tie, and the Bulgarian outfit received a further boost by winning at the weekend, although they needed a 93rd minute strike to beat Slavia Sofia.
- Ante Šimundža’s men have every reason to be confident having won three competitive matches on the spin since their season restarted, while all of their last four competitive away games also ended in victories. They’ve never won in Belgium though (L1), and Ludogorets were also winless from their three road trips in the Europa League group stage (D1, L2), so this is unlikely to be a straightforward assignment.
- Players to watch: January signing Anders Dreyer could pose the main threat for Anderlecht, having directly contributed to four goals in seven appearances since his arrival (G3, A1). Matchwinner in the first leg, Ludogorets’ Igor Thiago has been on the winning side in six of his seven of his goalscoring appearances this term.
- Hot stat: Ludogorets have conceded just four league goals before half-time this season, and just two before the interval in their UEL group campaign.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023