Match Preview: FC Koln – Wolfsburg Predictions and Betting Tips 25.02.2023
Match Preview: FC Koln – Wolfsburg Predictions
FC Koln – Wolfsburg Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for February 25, 2023.
League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 22
Match: 15:30 FC Koln – Wolfsburg
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
FC Koln – Wolfsburg Predictions and Preview
- Although manager Steffen Baumgart is no mechanic, he might need to dip into his toolbox to find a way to get Cologne back to winning ways. The head coach claimed “the boys are not machines” after their frustrating 3-0 defeat to Stuttgart last week which came on the back of a resounding victory by the same scoreline against Frankfurt in their previous outing.
- Last week’s loss ended a run of three straight clean sheets for the mid-table Billy Goats (W1, D2) and also means they are yet to register back-to-back Bundesliga victories this season. They will be hopeful of a return to form at the RheinEnergieSTADION though, where they have won four of their last seven league outings (D2, L1), scoring at least three goals in each victory.
- A further reason for home fans to be confident that their side can get back to winning ways is that visitors Wolfsburg have won just one of their last seven trips to Cologne (D3, L3). On top of that, the Wolves are enduring their worst run of form since January 2022, having lost four of their last five matches (D1) across all competitions.
- Head coach Niko Kovač insists “the only way to stop the negative run is by working hard,” after his side slipped eight points behind sixth-placed Frankfurt in the race for a European qualification place. He will now be demanding a response from the team after a 3-0 defeat to RB Leipzig last time out, which was a second successive game without scoring.
- Players to watch: Cologne’s Florian Kainz has bagged three goals and three assists in nine H2H clashes with Wolfsburg, picking up five wins in the process (D1, L3). He will be trying to extend that record against a side who might be looking to Yannick Gerhardt after he scored the winning goal in this fixture last season. The Wolves also haven’t lost any of the 15 Bundesliga fixtures in which he has scored (W12, D3)!
- Hot stat: Only nine of Wolfsburg’s 21 Bundesliga matches have seen both teams score, the joint lowest in the division.
Match Preview: Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2023
Match Preview: Zapy - Zivanice Predictions and Betting Tips 29.03.2023
Match Preview: Romania - Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023
Match Preview: Ireland - France Predictions and Betting Tips 27.03.2023