Match Preview: Osasuna – Elche Predictions and Betting Tips 08.04.2023
Match Preview: Osasuna – Elche Predictions
Osasuna – Elche Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for April 8, 2023.
League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 28
Match: 13:00 Osasuna – Elche
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Osasuna – Elche Predictions and Preview
- Manchester United’s fitness levels are being put to the test with this third contest in just six days. Erik ten Hag hasn’t been looking to make excuses for his side, though, and stated in the wake of Wednesday’s midweek 1-0 win over Brentford that he’d witnessed “the performance I expect and demand.” Having bounced back from their 2-0 loss at Newcastle on Sunday, United come into the round level on points (53) with the third-placed Magpies – and three ahead of fifth-placed Tottenham, who have played one more game!
- With the race for the Champions League so tight, United can’t afford to drop points again here. They might be glad to see Everton coming to town since they boast a remarkable 38 Premier League (PL) wins against them – only against Tottenham have they secured more. After H2H victories already in the PL and FA Cup earlier in the season, another success here would see the Red Devils squash the Toffees three times in one campaign for only the third time ever.
- Although they sit outside the relegation zone on goal difference alone ahead of the gameweek, there’s a new fighting spirit in this Everton side. That was perhaps captured best on Monday night when, despite being down to ten men for a third of their contest with Tottenham, they battled back to draw 1-1 thanks to a late wonder strike from defender Michael Keane. Sean Dyche’s men have now found an equaliser immediately after falling behind to each of their last three goals conceded.
- That result extended Everton’s unbeaten run to four PL matches (W1, D3) and they could go five without loss for the second time this PL season here. Meanwhile if they win, then Dyche will grab an impressive personal record of becoming just the second-ever English manager to win away at Old Trafford in the PL with two different clubs.
- Players to watch: Including during midweek, United’s Marcus Rashford has scored the opening goal in each of his last three goalscoring appearances. All-action Alex Iwobi scored in the reverse H2H and has created more chances than any other Everton player (47) this season, while no player won possession more often than him on Monday night vs Spurs (11).
- Hot streak: Manchester United have a 100% PL record so far this term in 12.30pm PL kick-offs (W3).