Match Preview: Spezia – Lazio Predictions and Betting Tips 14.04.2023
Match Preview: Spezia – Lazio Predictions
Spezia – Lazio Predictions & Tips For Today. 1xBet Tips for April 14, 2023.
League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 30
Match: 19:45 Spezia – Lazio
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Spezia – Lazio Predictions and Preview
- Spezia played the role of party poopers last weekend when they stopped their hosts Fiorentina from breaking a club record for consecutive wins within a single season. More importantly for them, that 1-1 draw helped keep the gap to the relegation zone at four points which could prove crucial as the home side bid to secure a fourth consecutive season in Serie A (SA).
- On paper, Spezia’s form continues to look like a concern after securing just one win from their last 11 league outings, although they have only suffered one league defeat (W1, D4) since new boss Leonardo Semplici arrived at the club. That run will be tested here against a Lazio team who are not only flying high but also boast a dominant record of winning each of the last five H2H meetings.
- The hosts will be fearing the attacking mite of the visitors given Lazio have scored a remarkable 14 goals across the last three H2H meetings. Yet, it’s been Lazio’s defence that has been getting the bulk of plaudits recently, and it’s easy to see why. The goal they conceded to Juventus in last weekend’s 2-1 win was the first league goal they had conceded in seven SA matches (W6, D1).
- While Lazio are in scintillating form, they still finished the last gameweek a hefty 16 points behind league-leaders Napoli. Even the most optimistic Eagles fan would accept the SA title is beyond them, yet motivation to keep pushing on will surely remain as they look to finish above rivals Roma – currently in third – and secure their first top-two finish since winning the title back in 2000.
- Key battle: Spezia goalkeeper Bartłomiej Drągowski secured a rare assist last time out and holds the record coming into the round of having made more SA saves than any other player (96). Lazio’s Sergej Milinković-Savić entered April in a drought, with no goal since January. But he’s scored two in two since and may be confident of adding to that after his brace in the reverse clash.
- Hot stat: Lazio have scored a league-high ten goals between 0-15 minutes, while being the only SA side yet to concede in this period, too.